We provide business advisory services in the hope they will lead to a creative exchange of ideas, one which will result in meaningful actions to enhance the Company’s growth and profitability, or, to benefit and strengthen the Organization, while enhancing the depth and value of the professional relationship mutually, for the client and the Firm.
Every company incorporated or registered in India needs to mandatorily follow the legal requirements as per Companies Act 2013 and Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 (FEMA) and other Corporate Laws in India.
The Firm offers Legal and Secretarial advisory and compliance service to both Domestic and International clients.
Many a times lack of proper documentation or record can prove to be very costly for a company. Our outsourced secretarial services ensure that companies comply with all legal requirements relating to the Companies Act and the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) and other corporate laws, so that the companies are always on the right side of the law.
Our services include:
We provide services in respect of incorporation of domestic companies, Wholly Owned Subsidiaries, LLP’s, JV’s. Establishing branch office, liaison office, project office or other similar outlets in India by a foreign entity.
- Conducting Board Meetings and General Meetings for Companies and helping them in drafting Minutes of the meetings.
- Preparation of statutory records and registers under the Companies Act, filing of documents with the RBI under FEMA.
- Filing of annual returns and accounts
- Preparation and filing of forms relating to any changes in your company such as change of director’s, registered address etc
- XBRL Filings of Financial Statement
- Secretarial Due Diligence
- Preparation of Share Certificates, transfers, share splits etc.
- Increase in Authorised Share Capital; Change of name; Change in object clause;
- Registration of charges, search and status report
- Issue of ESOP’s, Rights Issue, Private Placement as per Companies Act 2013
- Alteration in Articles of Association by incorporating clauses as mentioned in joint venture agreement/shareholder agreement
Secretarial Compliance Audits:
We conduct secretarial compliance audit for and on behalf of the corporates. It helps strengthen the Corporate Governance in an organization. Secretarial Compliance audit assists the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors on understanding the status of the secretarial compliances, internal control systems, and its effectiveness in the proper and transparent governance of the organization relating to secretarial matters
Winding up : Acting as liquidators and completing the entire process under the Voluntary Liquidation route.
Advisory: Providing opinions on matters related to Companies Act and FEMA
Outbound Investment related services :
The firm also assist Indian companies in setting up JVs/ subsidiaries outside India.
With a divergent of responsibilities to the board, the company and the shareholder, a Secretarial team fulfills a challenging and complex function within a constantly changing legislative and regulatory environment using a specialist team of highly qualified Company Secretarial experts to offer support and advice will help ensure that your obligations are met timely in a cost effective manner. Our firm offers a wide range of Company Secretarial Services that can be relied on from start to finish.
Due diligence goes behind the financial statements and establishes the soundness or otherwise of the business being acquired. Our team uses its experience and expertise to provide you with the hidden information which is relevant for decision making.
The Firm has highly experienced and senior Professionals with valuation experience across a broad spectrum of companies and entities. The valuations reported by the Firm find wide acceptance by all users.